There is limited parking at the 2018 Wheat Ridge Carnation Festival, but FREE SHUTTLES are available at the following locations:
(from east to west)
- FirstBank – 44th Avenue and Wadsworth Blvd.
- St. James Episcopal Church – 44th Avenue and Brentwood St.
- Pennington Fields – 44th Avenue and Jellison St.
- Jefferson Avenue United Methodist Church – 44th Avenue and Kipling St.
- Clear Creek Church – 44th Avenue and Moore Ct.
For a complete google map of locations, PLEASE CLICK HERE:
The shuttles start service at 3:30pm on Friday afternoon, August 10. The shuttles resume service at 11:30 am on Saturday morning.
The last shuttle buses will leave Anderson Park at 11:30 pm on both Friday & Saturday nights.
There is no shuttle service on Sunday.